Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If you’re looking for a personal loan with set repayments, our Fixed Rate Personal Loan gives you the peace of mind in knowing what your repayments will be for the life of your loan.
in under 15 minutes
- Tailored interest rates based on your personal credit history
- Minimum loan size $1,000, maximum $80,000 *$50,000 for debt consolidation
- Loan terms from 1-5 years
- Purpose includes consolidation loans
- Unsecured Loan
- The ability to make extra repayments or pay off your loan early without penalty
- Flexible repayment frequency - pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- The option to make repayments straight from your salary
- Loan repayment insurance available
- $10 monthly fee
Rates & Fees
Here's a summary of the rates and fees for the Fixed Rate Personal Loan:
- Interest rate: from 7.93% p.a. to 18.87% p.a. (Based on your personal credit history)
- Comparison rate*: from 8.77% p.a. to 20.27% p.a. (Based on your personal credit history)
*Comparison rate based on a $30,000 loan over 5 years unsecured. WARNING: The comparison rate is applicable only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Application fee: from $100 to $500
- Monthly fee: $10
Additional fees, including a redraw fee and personal property security administration fee, may be payable. For more information please see our Schedule of Fees and Charges.
We get asked a lot of similar questions about our Fixed Rate Personal Loan, here are our most common ones. Call us on 1300 13 23 28 if you have a different question.
How was my interest rate determined?
Amongst other factors, rates are determined by your credit score. Your credit score (also known as VedaScore) is a number calculated from information in your credit report provided by Veda. This information includes numbers of credit applications you have made to financial institutions, the number of defaults or court judgements listed and the age of your credit file.
For more information, click here.
When do I find out what interest rate and comparison rate I’ll receive?
If you apply in branch or over the phone, a lending specialist will be able to determine whether you’re approved as well as your interest and comparison rate after a short credit assessment. If you apply online, a lending specialist will be in touch within 24 hours to inform you of the outcome of your application and the relative interest and comparison rate.